What are Chemical Peels?
With aging, our surface skin cell turnover rate slows down. As a result, a layer of dead skin cells gives the appearance of aged skin. Chemical peels rejuvenate and refresh your skin by removing this layer of dead skin, revealing the healthier looking skin below. Chemical peels are effective ways to get rid of spots, wrinkles and pigmentations.
Surrey's Wave Skin & Laser Centre offers prescription grade strength chemical peels to restore your skin’s health and appearance.
Is this treatment for me?
Yes - if your skin shows:
- superficial wrinkles
- uneven pigmentation and texture
- enlarged pores
- age spots
How long does the treatment take?
A Chemical Peel treatment can take 30-60 minutes depending on the type of peel that is recommended to treat your concern.
What are the results?
Chemical peels help to give you a smoother, glowing, youthful appearing skin of more uniform color. With consistent use, pigmentation/acne/acne scars are evened out with visible difference in skin texture and condition.
Types of Chemical Peels we offer at Wave Skin & Laser Centre
- Sensi Peel (don't include bracket info, ie fitzpatrick, price, time)
- Ultra Peel 1
- Smoothing Body Peel
- PCA Peel Hydroquinone free
- PCA Peel with Hydroquinone & Resorcinol Exfoliating Treatment
- Esthetique Peel Exfoliating Treatment
- Ultra Peel II Exfoliating Treatment
- Clarifying Mask
- Oxygenating Trio (great for Acne)
- Detox Deep Pore Treatment (great for Acne)